Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Killington Day 3




The weather has really warmed up and it was mild when we set off this morning.  Cameron has an individual lesson in the terrain park and Jordan has once again signed up for an all day snowboard lesson.  I missed the shuttle bus and had to wait for the next one - which was full when it arrived!  It is New Years eve so there are lots of people around.  Mike and I set of to explore some of the trails I haven't yet done and we end up at Skye Peak before heading down 'Great Eastern'.  Mike takes a short-cut and I lose him, so carry on to meet Cameron after his morning in the park.  He is so happy and has had a great morning.  The instructor spends time telling me what he has accomplished - all sounds like another language to me - jibbing, ollies, boxes, switches etc.  Mike eventually makes his way back to join us for lunch before we set out together for a couple of hours.  After a busy day we don't even attempt to stay up for new year and go to bed early - only to be awakened by the party people in the condos - who party all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment